Needed an Investor to Expand Business



Dear Investor 
Greetings, and Thank you for taking the time to read my email. I'm Edson Campos, I have a Business. Over years in South, North,​ ​and Central America and Some countries in Europe sell. ​Musical Instruments, Watches,  Electronics, Cosmetics, Shoes, clothiers, Glasses, Computers,​ ​Cell Phones products and Much more.
Then, I am seeking a loan of $350.000 I just want to expand my personal business. 
You might think that the best way to propose the percentage, or in years fixed loan type.

I'II pay you back month by month. I have a Simple Business Plan in the 8 steps.​ ​
Furthermore, I would like to talk with someone about borrowing it.
Loans possibilities and to answer any questions you may have for me. I'm an honest, hardworking man, I'm just looking to expand my personal business,I would be most grateful to receive an early reply.Have a Wonderful Day.​​Kind Sincerely,EdsonCampos
Hal Leonard   (Dealer)
Attn:​E​dson C​ampos                    ​Attn: E​Edson Campos                              
​Hal Leonard Dealer  ​                  Hal Leonard Dealer
P.O. BOX 13810,                          QN 301.CJ1.Lt1    
Milwaukee, WI 53213                 Samambaia-DF,72.305.970          
Tel: +55 (61) 99542 3918           Tel+ 55 (74) 9883  20318
 
@+ 55 (74) 9883 20318  (WhatsApp),
@+ 55 (61) 99452 3918  (SMS and Calls), 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Professional